Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.824 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,717,640 (Php63,048) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)