Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 800.336 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,482,552 (Php86,817) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)