Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 111.846 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,977,592 (303,790 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)