Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 111.986 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,106,550 (375,999 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)