Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5163.963 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,217,272 (17,858 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (20 minutes ago)