Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4738.727 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,644,795 (12,798 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)