Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4609.843 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,227,011 (10,462 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)