Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5369.418 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,738,334 (17,644 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)