Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5264.715 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,368,753 (16,215 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)