Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1067.782 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,934,003 (72,050 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)