Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1011.897 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,965,061 (63,213 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)