Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.680 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,898,398 (₩4,668,704) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)