Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.975 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 136,499,693 (₩3,502,215) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)