Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.931 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,768,000 (₩4,278,078) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)