Cost of living comparison between York, United Kingdom and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 38773.188 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,513,220 (£2,051) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)