Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.206 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,466,999 (¥301,227) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)