Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.254 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,361,494 (¥347,577) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)