Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.442 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,475,096 (Rp 11,659,786) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (44 minutes ago)