Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4919.506 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,786,030 (元10,933) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (30 minutes ago)