Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4708.196 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,995,643 (元8,283) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)