Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.932 IRR / AMD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,127,255 (824,425Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)