Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.409 IRR / AMD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,878,543 (636,094Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)