Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.319 IRR / AMD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,973,480 (877,851Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)