Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,838,995 in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)