Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,066,225 in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)