Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 595.971 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,721,809 (руб 95,175) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)