Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5727.297 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,184,587 (元13,826) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (41 minutes ago)