Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4710.224 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,349,486 (元11,114) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)