Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4692.103 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,310,681 (元9,444) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (30 minutes ago)