Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,961,221 (3,374,426 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (40 minutes ago)