Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.804 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,124,768 (3,912,083 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)