Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10051.735 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,211,998 (﷼ 9,373) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)