Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23279.277 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 138% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,155,444 (4,002 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 2 hours ago)