Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27971.739 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 198% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 224,547,091 (8,028 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)