Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4837.647 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,880,592 (元14,652) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)