Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4706.676 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,339,231 (元10,695) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)