Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5174.529 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,287,510 (元12,424) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)