Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4720.150 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,381,534 (元7,072) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (38 minutes ago)