Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 4722.405 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,091,533 (元7,431) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)