Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5083.255 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,066,032 (元15,554) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (40 minutes ago)