Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6537.698 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,603,561 (元9,729) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)