Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5174.529 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,544,261 (元14,019) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (43 minutes ago)