Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6556.314 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,499,560 (元17,159) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)