Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4826.786 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,582,635 (元16,073) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)