Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6556.314 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,203,929 (元17,266) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)