Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 4674.483 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,625,233 (元11,044) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)