Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4826.786 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,390,948 (元13,755) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (23 minutes ago)