Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7931.760 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,186,343 (5,571 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (32 minutes ago)