Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2515.696 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,457,047 (R 26,417) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (44 minutes ago)