Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 29200.345 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 138% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 156,612,221 (AU$5,363) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (41 minutes ago)