Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,980,363 (€2,840) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)