Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8192.247 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,273,787 (6,991 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)