Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 7958.758 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,322,812 (6,072 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)