Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25920.253 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,682,497 (C$4,386) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)