Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27277.907 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,460,452 (C$4,306) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)