Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2527.694 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,619,190 (35,455 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)