Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3185.699 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,460,412 (29,965 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (28 minutes ago)