Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18112.335 IRR / ANG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 121% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,749,278 (ƒ 5,949) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)