Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18897.927 IRR / ANG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 128% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,828,700 (ƒ 9,040) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)