Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 23595.108 IRR / ANG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 169% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 185,888,023 (ƒ 7,878) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)