Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5856.204 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,542,576 (元13,241) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)