Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,004,280 (€2,220) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)