Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2531.333 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,783,616 (R 29,938) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)