Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2510.045 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,932,191 (R 31,447) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)