Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5355.759 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,475,562 (元15,399) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)