Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 300% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 291,070,446 ($6,930) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)