Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7971.592 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,272,727 (5,303 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (36 minutes ago)