Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,614 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8692.961 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,298,506 (7,627 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)