Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,522 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9052.449 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,676,097 (8,912 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)