Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.572 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,270,889 (₨83,942) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)