Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3025.287 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,379,062 (28,552 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)