Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2472.423 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,022,948 (27,513 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)