Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8215.832 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,728,343 (4,470 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)