Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12205.399 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,870,937 (R$ 7,527) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)