Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11494.501 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,077,901 (R$ 9,055) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)