Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 672.542 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,191,457 (руб 99,907) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)