Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1025.030 IRRX / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,181,840 (руб 126,149) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)