Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.831 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,429,049 (200,231 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)