Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.804 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,021,402 (177,062 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)