Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.258 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,975,664 (183,414 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)