Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 273.642 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,707,215 (240,121 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)