Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 643.025 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,536,996 (руб 147,019) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)