Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 544.021 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,770,726 (руб 80,458) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)